Episode 8 Show Notes:
Welcome to the Episode 8 of the Knit Actually Podcast! I hope you enjoyed the episode.
· Actually Working
· I talk about projects I am currently working on including
· Actually Hand Dyed
· I talk about the yarn I dyed for my friend Sara. It was an MCN Aran base, which I dyed with silver gray and a neon rainbow
· Actually Attending
- Hot August Knits, August 1-15
· Yarn Along the Rockies, August 22 – 30
· Actually Stashed
Please post in this thread your favorite yarn color (bonus points if you include an inspiration photo!)
Rules: You must be a member of this Ravely group
Restricted to US Addresses only (sorry! as I get more organized, I’ll look to do things that are more inclusive, but for this first one, I want to make sure I don’t end up spending a fortune in postage)
Dates -- August 1, 2015 through 11:59 pm MST on September 15, 2015
I’ll use a random number generator to select a winner. THEN, I’ll take that person’s post, and dye a skein of MCN Worsted yarn in the favorite color listed in your post!
I can’t wait to see everyone’s posts! Thank you again for listening!
- Thank you for listening!!!!