Episode 19 Show Notes:
Welcome to the Episode 19 of the Knit Actually Podcast!
· Actually Finished
· I talk about the two projects I finished recently
· Sockhead hat (knit with hand dyed yarn)
· Chevron hat (based on a design I improvised, and with my UV sensitive yarn)
· Actually Working
· Italk about projects I am currently working on including
· Windschief Hat for my husband
· Christmas Socks for my husband
· My son’s Scoreboard Scarf (Go Broncos!!!)
· Baley Sweater for my son
· Actually Stashed
I talk about a couple of great Black Friday yarn sales, including the annual Knit Picks Big Sale and the Black Friday sale at Eat Sleep Knit
· Actually Attending
· Interweave Yarn Fest, March 31 – April 3
o List of Workshops is here. Registration is now open!
I’m registered for Building your Design Career with Dora Ohrenstein and the Design Master Class with Shirley Paden
o Current list of vendors is here
· Registration is open for Knit Knosh!!! Knit Knosh will be a food, wine and yarn tasting, on January 23, 2016 at 12:30 pm at Samples World Bistro in Longmont, CO. I’m EXTREMELY excited to announce the participating yarn companies:
§ MJ Yarns
· Don’t forget to leave your comments in the Ravelry thread for a chance to win Boys Knits by Katya Frankel. Just let me know which pattern you would knit, and who you would knit it for. Cooperative Press has generously offered an ebook copy of this great book. Enter by November 30, and I’ll draw a winner on December 1.
Thank you for listening!!!!