Episode 21 Show Notes:
Welcome to the Episode 21 of the Knit Actually Podcast!
· Actually Working
· I talk about projects I am currently working on including
· My son’s Scoreboard Scarf (Go Broncos!!!)
· Self Striping Vanilla Socks for my son
· Vanilla socks for my Mother in Law
· I talk about my recent adventures in hand dyeing, including some Knit Picks Stroll Sock with Stellina, which I dyed as self striping, and some Knit Picks Caldena that I hand painted. These will both be holiday gifts!
· Actually Gift Knitting
· I recap all the gifts I’ve knitted so far this year.
· Do you knit for the holidays? Who do you knit for? How do you keep from stressing over it? Post in the Ravelry thread for a chance to win a holiday gift from me!
· Actually Obsessed
· Actually Attending
· Interweave Yarn Fest, March 31 – April 3
o List of Workshops is here. Registration is now open!
I’m registered for Building your Design Career with Dora Ohrenstein and the Design Master Class with Shirley Paden
o Current list of vendors is here
· Registration is open for Knit Knosh!!! Knit Knosh will be a food, wine and yarn tasting, on January 23, 2016 at 12:30 pm at Samples World Bistro in Longmont, CO. I’m EXTREMELY excited to announce the participating yarn companies:
§ MJ Yarns
Check the Ravelry group for a related Giveaway and Knit A Long!
Thank you for listening!!!!