I talk about projects I am currently working on including
· Self Striping Vanilla Socks for my son
· Vanilla Socks for my Mom
· A Windschief Hat for my brother
Holiday Knitting Update
I talk about the Tin Can Knits 12 days of Christmas offer, and the patterns I’m planning to knit up, including the Lowlands Hat, and the Sitka Spruce Hat and Mittens
I talk about the things I want to knit over my holiday break, including:
· The Force Awakens Hats
· My True Cardigan by Joji Locatelli
· The sweaters I want to cast on from Color Wheel Knits
· Do you knit for the holidays? Who do you knit for? How do you keep from stressing over it? Post in the Ravelry thread for a chance to win a holiday gift from me!
· Actually Stashed
· I talk about recent additions to my stash including
· Wool of the Andes Sport in 7 colors for the Force Awakens hats
· Actually Attending
· Interweave Yarn Fest, March 31 – April 3
o List of Workshops is here. Registration is now open!
I’m registered for Building your Design Career with Dora Ohrenstein and the Design Master Class with Shirley Paden
o Current list of vendors is here
· Registration is open for Knit Knosh!!! Knit Knosh will be a food, wine and yarn tasting, on January 23, 2016 at 12:30 pm at Samples World Bistro in Longmont, CO. I’m EXTREMELY excited to announce the participating yarn companies:
§ MJ Yarns
Giveaways and Knit A Longs
Check the Ravelry group for the Color Wheel Knits Giveaway and Knit A Long!
Thank you for listening!!!!