Episode 11 Show Notes:
Welcome to the Episode 11 of the Knit Actually Podcast!
· Actually Working
o Italk about projects I am currently working on including
· Actually Hand Dyed
o I talk about some self striping fingering weight yarn that 8 dyed with an 8 color repeat.
o I talk about some MCN Aran weight that I dyed in three colors
o I started a thread in the Ravelry group where we can talk about hand dyeing. Join in if you have questions or comments!
· Actually Attending
- Salida Fiber Festival September 12 / 13
- YOTH Trunk Show at My Sister Knits, September 24 3-6 pm
- Dyeing Yarn Class at Fancy Tiger Crafts, October 21
- I’m participating in the Geeky Girls Knit Instagram Photo a Day #ggkcraftypad
- I’m planning to participate in the Pigskin Party KAL at the Down Cellar Studio Podcast
- Actually Reviewed
- I talk about Custom Socks Knit to Fit Your Feet by Kate Atherley
Socktember / Socktober KAL
I’m hosting my first KAL! The Kate Atherley book has me inspired to knit EVEN MORE Socks. I wanted everyone to have plenty of time, so instead of just Socktober, I’m starting early in Socktember! I’ve started a chat thread on the Ravelry group, along with a thread to post your FOs. One entry per FO! Or post your FO photos on Instagram, using the hashtags #knitactuallypodcast and #kapsocktober
I have 3 sock patterns published on Ravelry, so if you want to knit any of those socks use coupon code SOCKTOBER for $2.00 off!
There will be prizes awarded selected from the Ravelry thread , and from Instagram! Details on the prizes coming soon!
- Thank you for listening!!!!